Fosters a greater awareness and appreciation of the unique backgrounds, styles and perspectives of people with disabilities. Membership is open those affected by disabilities, care for people with disabilities, or are interested in disability issues.
"Nothing is more vital to the long-term growth of JPMorgan Chase than our ability to attract and retain talented and dedicated employees."
— Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Female representatives in the U.S.
Employee networking chapters
Rating on the 2014 Corporate Equality Index
Our employee networks build and support communities
More than 20,000 of our colleagues belong to over 70 business resource groups within the firm. These groups foster leadership and networking opportunities and advance the firm’s commitment to diversity and community involvement. Below provides a sample of the groups that help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
Promotes professional development and leadership opportunities for Hispanic and Latino employees.
Enhances the professional development of employees of Asian heritage.
Provides employees, and specifically those of African descent, with an empowering environment that focuses on professional and personal development in support of the company's business goals and initiatives.
Serves as a forum for recent university graduates by providing professional development and mobility resources for early career professionals.
Engages and supports LGBT employees and allies, and helps management continue to promote an inclusive environment within the firm.
Serves as a forum for military veterans, retirees, reservists, National Guard, military alumni and their supporters that focuses on the contributions that military veterans make to the firm and the community.
Provides access to the tools that enable the successful, development, advancement and retention of women at all levels of the firm.
Opportunities for diverse backgrounds
Exclusively for undergraduates who identify as Black, Hispanic and Native American, this comprehensive introduction to financial services is a unique event and scholarship opportunity.
Learn more about our Undergraduate and MBA programs.
Awards and recognition
We are committed to building a healthy, vibrant company that treats people with respect and creates opportunities.
- World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine. Top ranked amongst “megabanks.” - 2014
- 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index, measuring workplace practices and policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees by the Human Rights Campaign – 2014
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employers by G.I. Jobs magazine – 2014
- Best for Vets by Military Times EDGE – 2014
- Most Valuable Employers (MVE) for Military by CivilianJobs.com – 2014
- Best Companies for Multicultural Women Working Mother magazine – 2014
- Top 100 Adoption-Friendly Workplaces by the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption – 2007-2013
- Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles by the National Business Group on Health - 2013