As part of the HR summer internship, you’ll be involved in key decisions and see the impact of HR on the firm’s long-term strategic goals. Your internship will provide broad exposure to J.P Morgan, give you invaluable insight into how we nurture world-class talent and maximise your potential. Practical experience working on business-critical projects will develop these capabilities, as will rigorous skills training and professional development courses.
Succeed at this stage and you’ll be offered a place on the two-year, rotational HR Analyst program where you’ll hone your professional skills, collaborate with business leaders and open doors across the firm.
After your induction, you’ll complete a 10-week placement in an HR division, where you’ll help drive industry-leading initiatives across the globe. You’ll also partner the business to attract, develop and retain the best talent in the market. Alongside this, you’ll collaborate with the wider internship network on a cross-regional project.
Internships are available in the following areas:
- Graduate Recruitment & Development
- Learning & Development
- Lateral Recruitment
- Solutions Team
- Compensation & Benefits
- Expatriate Team
- We recruit from all academic disciplines
- You must have an expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or European equivalent (second-year results should clearly demonstrate that this is a realistic indication)
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite. A second European language is advantageous
- We’re looking for team players and future leaders with exceptional drive, creativity and interpersonal skills. Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom
You must be in your penultimate year of university, be motivated by results and have strong interpersonal skills. A commitment to personal development and achievement is also fundamental to your success