At J.P. Morgan, we try not to overemphasize league tables or awards, but years of focus and discipline have earned us some extraordinary recognition for our performance relative to our peers in recent months.
In 2013, Fortune ranked J.P. Morgan as number one in our industry category for the world's “Most Admired Companies” for the second consecutive year. The firm was also ranked as the world's most attractive financial services employer for undergraduate business students by Universum in 2013, as well as number one employer in the 2013 Vault Banking 50. In 2012, Barron’s rated us as one of the “Most Respected Companies.” Also, the Financial Times recognized J.P. Morgan as the most trustworthy trustworthy, stable and competent financial institution in the world according to its global Bank Image survey. When it comes to helping the best and brightest build their careers, we’re also ahead of the pack.
In addition, we've been a recognized leader in helping to create a stronger, more diverse workplace by numerous organizations and publications. Some of our diversity awards include:
- Top 100 Employers by Stonewall organization in the LGBT Workplace Equality Index, 2012
- Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers by G.I. Jobs magazine
- Top Companies for Multicultural Women by Working Mother magazine, 2013 and eight prior years
- Top 100 Adoption-Friendly Workplaces by the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, 2012 and five prior years
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity by DiversityInc magazine, 2010 and nine prior years
- Top Companies for Executive Women by National Association for Female Executives, 2013 and four prior years
- 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index, by measuring treatment of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and customers. Perfect score since inception of this recognition in 2001
- Top Companies for Supplier Diversity by Hispanic Business magazine, 2011 and one prior year
- Top 50 Supplier Diversity for Hispanics by Hispanic Network magazine, 2012 and one prior year
- 50 Out Front Companies for Diversity Leadership: Best Places for Diverse Managers to Work by DiversityMBA magazine, 2011
- Top 100 Companies by Working Mother magazine, 2012 and 17 prior years
- Named to “Diversity Elite” list by Hispanic Business magazine, 2010 and three prior years
- Top Diversity Employer by Hispanic Network magazine, 2010
- Top Companies for Executive Women by Working Mother magazine, 2010
- Top 10 on Universum’s Top 100 Ideal Employers among Diverse Students, 2010
- Top 50 Employers for Women in the U.K. by The Times newspaper, 2009 and three prior years
- Top 50 Companies for Latinas by LATINA Style magazine, 2009 and eight prior years
But we never rest on our laurels. Our ongoing success depends on us bringing the best talent to our firm. That's why we want you to join our dynamic, award-winning team. You can keep up to date with our newest developments and awards by joining our community on Facebook.