Please update your browser.
Let us help you decide
We’re looking for students from all majors and backgrounds to join our diverse, global team. But with so many different career opportunities available to you at our firm, we want to make it easier for you to explore programs based on who you are as an individual and how you think. Our ultimate goal is to help find the right program for you.
That's why we've partnered with pymetrics, a game-based platform that measures social, cognitive and behavioral attributes.
After completing the games, you can view a short list of programs tailored to you, as well as a personalized report to help you learn more about yourself. However, you're welcome to explore any other opportunities we have to offer!
If you choose to apply to a program that uses pymetrics as part of its application, you won't need to replay the games.
1. Set aside 25-35 minutes to complete the pymetrics games. Make sure you're in a distraction free environment, and remember, there are no right or wrong answers.
2. When you're ready, click the relevant button below to start the process. Select an option based on the region where you'd like to work and the type of opportunity you plan to apply for.
3. You'll be asked to set up a basic profile through our careers site before you begin. Be sure to use your personal email address when creating your profile. Once you complete your submission, you will receive an automated email to confirm your submission.
4. You'll receive an email invitation from pymetrics to complete the program navigator. The email address you used in step 3 will be pre-populated when creating your pymetrics profile. It is important to keep using that same email address.
5. Follow the instructions on the screens to complete the games. When you finish, you can view a short list of programs tailored to you, as well as a personalized report.
6. If that program is accepting applications, you can use your same personal email address to apply. If applications are currently closed, you can join our talent network to receive notification when applications open.