It's Your Time to Make an Impact
Discover JPMorgan Chase's endless opportunities to work with our diverse teams and help make a positive impact on our customers and communities globally.
Make a global impact with JPMorgan Chase
A career at JPMorgan Chase can take you wherever you want to go and help you build the career you want
Our presence in over 100 markets around the world means you can work with global teams to help
make a positive impact for our customers and communities.
With us, you will have endless opportunities to innovate and lead, while being supported by colleagues who value diverse perspectives.
It’s your time to make an impact.
We serve our communities. In 2019, nearly 73,000 JPMorgan Chase employees volunteered 467,000 hours.
- 325 employee volunteers
- 14 countries
- 20,000 hours contributed
These are just nine of our global locations where we’ve been making an impact. Join us and you could too.
We are committed to helping employees engage in meaningful community service. 809 employees volunteered in 2020. Programs included:
- Containers Meal Support, a partnership with Willing Hearts that saw 92 employees donate 47,600 biodegradable containers to needy families to alleviate their cost.
- Enrichment Program for Kids-At-Risk, a partnership with New Hope Community Services, where 40 employees were matched with 65 kids-at-risk to serve as an additional support system and keep the students motivated during the enrichment sessions.
2. Hong Kong
Our Schools Challenge offers mentorships for 13- to 17-year-old students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
In the face of COVID-19, our Hong Kong team launched the program online in March 2020 for almost 300 students and mentors – helping students gain science, technology engineering and mathematics (STEM) skills to advance their careers.
3. Bengaluru, India
Our employees support young women in India through a number of ongoing initiatives. These include:
- The TRRAINHER program, which will serve 1,500 young women in Mumbai and Bengaluru by providing training for retail businesses who wish to offer women career paths and build a diverse workforce.
- The School of Coding, which will teach 1,200 young women from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds in Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru to code, enabling them to secure roles in IT.
We’re set to open new state-of-the-art offices at our expanding Glasgow tech centre in 2022, but investing in local communities remains a priority:
- Alongside Glasgow Science Centre, we’re helping to connect young people who are on low incomes and are interested in STEM with employers.
- Glasgow is taking part in Power Up, our pioneering £1.3 million initiative with the Good Things Foundation that helps people and businesses in underserved communities build the skills they need to qualify for in-demand jobs.
We are the biggest private sector employer in Bournemouth and assist local organizations, from wildlife trusts to education initiatives.
Our Bournemouth office is participating in our ground-breaking UK apprenticeship scheme. The first of its kind, this scheme offers aspiring investment bankers the chance to participate in a four-year program that provides both on-the-job training and the chance to gain a degree in Applied Finance.
- 100 markets supported across the globe
- 160+ local organizations assisted in 2019
Since the launch of our $30 million AdvancingCities commitment at the end of 2018, we have deployed $14 million to help connect Greater Paris residents with economic opportunity, leading to nearly 6,000 people accessing career awareness and readiness programs, 230 people participating in hands-on training and skills-building programs, 5,000 micro-entrepreneurs being helped during COVID-19, and 175 small businesses receiving mentorship, technical advice or capital.
The roof of our Polaris hub houses the largest commercial installation of bifacial solar modules in the world, generating enough renewable energy to cover 18% of the campus’ needs.
As of 2020, the Columbus team have donated 45,000 hours of volunteering across 250 events and invested more than $7 million in local communities.
Dallas is the 3rd largest JPMC U.S. location outside Manhattan with approximately 12,000 employees, 55% of which are members of at least one Business Resource Group (BRG). BRGs are inclusive groups that collaborate globally and allow employees to share ideas, grow professionally and connect with colleagues who have similar interests.
As part of our ongoing commitment to early talent, we hired 432 analysts in 2020 and made a $10 million philanthropic investment that focuses on underserved communities across the state with an emphasis on building more inclusive career pathways for young people and adults through a variety of programs.
With more than 11,000 employees, and a workforce that has grown by 50% since 2008, we are the second-largest employer in Delaware.
From 2018 - 2020 we donated more than $13.5 million to local non-profits and charities, and our employees generated over 36,000 volunteer hours through company sponsored events. We are also proud to have hired more than 740 veterans between 2011 – 2020.
Take charge of your career at jpmorganchase.com/careers.
Make a Global Impact with JPMorgan Chase