Help us harness the power of data, analytics and insights
Delivering excellence at the intersection of data science, research and industry expertise, our data analytics teams go beyond where any bank has gone before - striving to solve the world's most pressing financial problems, helping us optimize the decisions we make, transforming our firm into a data-led business, contributing to our innovation and helping improve the experience and safety of our clients and customers every day.
Learn more about our Compliance Associate Internship program
Who we're looking for
While we do not require any prior experience in financial markets, for our internship roles we’re looking for those enrolled in a master’s or Ph.D. degree program in math, sciences, engineering, computer science or other quantitative fields.
Additionally, we’re looking for individuals with strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to present findings to a non-technical audience.
Depending on which internship you apply to, we also seek additional qualifications and skills, which can be found below.
- Knowledge of machine learning / data science theory, techniques and tools
- Programming experience with one or more of Python, R, Matlab, Tensorflow, C++Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills and demonstrated research ability.
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, SparkML, et al.
- Knowledge in Reinforcement Learning or Meta Learning
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills and demonstrated research skills
- Mastery of advanced mathematics (probability theory, stochastic calculus, partial differential equations, numerical analysis, statistics, econometrics) or the ability to programme using C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of options pricing theory, trading algorithms or financial regulations.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you unique: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
Find out more and apply here.
the amount of data we store
Did you know?
We host an annual Data & Analytics Symposium, where our data, analytics, modeling and research groups gather to foster knowledge sharing and collaboration.