Working at Chase
At Chase, we put opportunity within reach, make banking easier and build stronger communities. We set high standards and constantly challenge ourselves to live up to them. We respect everyone's unique voice and recognize those who make an impact. When we get something wrong, we fix it and, in the process, learn how to be a better company.
A Workplace For Everyone
Diversity is core to how we work, how we interact with each other, how we deliver the products and services we offer, and the decisions we make to support customer and community. Our vision is a disciplined, consistent approach with activities designed to recruit and hire, retain and develop, and involve and engage candidates and employees.
Our Diversity Values
Our outreach efforts include a broad spectrum of strategic partnerships with organizations that promote diversity. Here are a few examples of the range of the organizations we partner with to recruit candidates for internships, scholarship opportunities and training programs:
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
- Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs)
- LGBT student organizations
- Organizations that provide job training to people with disabilities
- Associations for military veterans
Results & Awards
- "Top 50 Best Companies for Latinas" Latina Style, 2019
- "Best for Vets: Employers" Military Times, 2019
- "Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion" Disability Equality Index (DEI), 2019
- "America's Top Corporations" Women's Business Enterprise National Council, 2018
- "50 Best Companies for Diversity" BLACK ENTERPRISE magazine, 2018
To prepare our managers and employees to work more effectively in today’s diverse, multicultural business environment, we offer a variety of diversity training opportunities:
- Firmwide courses including Cross Cultural Awareness and Generational Diversity
- Business-specific training such as The Business of Inclusion
Results & Awards
- "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" Working Mother Media, 2019
- "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" Working Mother magazine, 2018
- "Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles" National Business Group on Health, 2018
One of our most important diversity initiatives for employee involvement is our Business Resource Groups (BRGs). These employee-led groups engage in mentoring, professional development, networking and community service around the globe.
- 200+ BRG chapters around the world
- More than 110,000 employees across JPMorgan Chase participated in one or more BRGs in 2019
Results & Awards
- "Top 50 Employer List" Careers & the DisABLED magazine, 2019
- Adam Heavner Award, honoring companies who provide employment opportunities for people with Autism, 2019
- 100% rating, past 17 years "Corporate Equality Index" Human Rights Campaign, 2019. Corporate Equality Index measures workplace practices and policies for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees
The skills veterans gain in the military are a great asset in the workplace. We are committed to hiring veterans and military spouses. We also offer specific resources to servicemembers who work at Chase: paid leave to fulfil military obligations, paid time off for Guard/Reserve training for qualified employees, and the Patriotic Childcare Program gives 20 additional days of back-up childcare to deployed parents.
Here you'll find benefits choices that meet different needs and lifestyles.
Learn more about benefits at Chase below (specific offerings may vary).
Our employees are entitled to a variety of healthcare insurance plans, ranging from medical, dental and vision, to life and accident; disability, before-tax spending accounts, and group legal services.
Programs offered to eligible employees include parental leave, back-up child care services, flexible work options, matching gifts, discounts on banking services, electronics, arts and entertainment, fitness programs, travel and more.
Depending on individual circumstances, our employees benefit from our programs such as 401(k) savings plan, retirement plan and employee stock purchase scheme.