- Unsolicited communications from an individual or websites with which you are unfamiliar, or whose domain name is inconsistent with the actual business.
- Correspondence from free e-mail accounts like Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail. Our recruiters may initiate communication with candidates via LinkedIn, however, employees will not solicit candidates through a non J.P. Morgan e-mail address or phone numbers.
- Communications that do not include information about a specific job opening (or the job description is vague) and/or extend a job offer without an interview.
- Unsolicited communication where the recruiter claims to have seen your resume on a site with which you are not familiar.
- Communications at the application phase requesting sensitive personal data or information, such as your national identification number, date of birth, social security number, national insurance number, bank account information, passport information or any number appearing on identity documents.
- Utilization of video chat rooms (e.g. Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews.
- Any other video interviews, other than our approved interview platform called HireVue.
- Requests from J.P. Morgan for monetary payments at any point in the hiring process.
- Any payments made by J.P. Morgan will be from an official firm account bearing the J.P. Morgan name. Do not trust checks from any other source.
- Job opportunities that come from people you do not know and appear "too good to be true".